Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Katy's Standard Shabazz Instructor Introduction

Subject: English / Language Arts


How long I’ve been at Shabazz:
I was a Jagora back in 2005 for a semester. Might have been 2006…no, it was 05. I will be a student teacher with Denise for the Fall 08 semester.


What's the first thing (about school) that you think of in the morning?
I’ll let you know on the first day of school.


What are three things that students should know about you?
I like to laugh, I’m easily amused, and an impulsive shopper.


What made you want to come to Shabazz?
I love the atmosphere and think the students that attend this school are some of the most intelligent and creative people I have ever met!


What should new students know about Shabazz?
Backwards it’s zzabahs.


What's your favorite thing about Shabazz?
I have my own desk. Oh yeah, I’m cool.


What's your most used saying?
Dude, get out of my space.

No comments: